Thursday, May 21, 2015

Making jelly puddings

I love jelly puddings  in full scale as well as in miniature. I tried making some in different techniques. Some melted, some got sticky and changed into dust magnets so I was not happy.

But I have now found the perfect ingredients : cut glass buttons and glass paint.

So easy to do , so nice to decorate as well. The only thing that is missing is the wobble . But because they will be standing on a table anyway I can live with that bit.



Step 1 : Place glass button upside down. It may help to do this on a piece of something sticky. Paint with glass paint. I love the window colors by Plaid.  You may need more than one coat. 

Step 2 : Dried pudding on the left. Decorated putting on the right. I used dimensional snow paint for the cream , no hole beads and plastic leaves. 





Some I did earlier decorated with paper leaves, flowers, no hole beads etc. Yummie right ? 


4 comments:

  1. Wow fantastic idea. Thanks for sharing. Your jelly's look fantastic and really do look like jelly.
    Hugs Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this brilliant idea! Looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, such a great idea, you're very talented x

    ReplyDelete